- 3 weeks 6 days agoTommy Morrissey owns the power to transform. He influences public opinion as to what a differently abled child can accomplish. It’s really no wonder Tommy has earned the hearts, minds and ears of so many South Florida philanthropists for his well-established achievements in the golf sphere. With only one full arm, this young man has outpaced the likes of Bryson DeChambeau, Keegan Bradley, Ernie Els and Brooks Koepka in his “One-Arm Challenge,” and has spent quality time golfing with Tiger Woods, Phil Michelson, Bubba Watson, Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler.
- 4 weeks 1 day agoThe Signature Real Estate Companies has ramped up its disaster-relief efforts, with its philanthropic arm, Signature Gives Back, Inc. 501(c)(3) (“SGB”), as it’s done in years past with Hurricanes Maria and Irma, when it subsidized the housing for two families in South Florida for a full year.
- 1 month 2 weeks agoHurricanes are strong storms that can be life-threatening as well as cause serious property-threatening hazards such as flooding, storm surge, high winds and tornadoes. Preparation is the best protection against the dangers of a hurricane. Download the official Planning Guide provided by Palm Beach County!
- 2 months 3 weeks agoFor the past 12 years, Bonnie Berg and Diana Vasconez have been two stellar team members from The Signature Real Estate Companies’ on-site Wynmoor Real Estate, LLC. “I adore Wynmoor, the residents, directors, associations and everyone involved in the day-to-day running of our community. We have a winning formula,” says Berg.
- 4 months 2 weeks agoFollowing last week’s House of Representatives vote 236-173 in favor of approving the Equality Act, Signature has assembled appointments to its advisory panel with representatives from its pool of 1,100, the many who proudly reinforce these equal protections the law would offer.
- 4 months 3 weeks ago
The Signature Real Estate Companies gives a hearty welcome to the addition of its initial Coral Springs division and training facility, Signature Florida Gold Realty, conveniently located at 3111 N. University Dr., Coral Springs, FL 33065. Coral Springs, known for its family-friendly community, was an obvious choice for The Signature Real Estate Companies 18th Florida brokerage. It joins an abundant network of Signature’s partnering brokerages within the State of Florida, including the
- 5 months ago
All Signature Real Estate Companies (Signature) talent were on their mark for its 3rd Annual “Signature’s Got Talent,” held May 1, 2019 at The Funky Biscuit, downtown Boca Raton, FL. Master of Ceremonies was the charismatic Broker-President of Signature, Ben G. Schachter. This year Preston Smith won top honors for his original piano composition. Second place went to David Dweck/Greg Gefen for their rock group’s performance. Third place went to Sabrina Zarmati for her piano and guitar pieces.
- 5 months 2 weeks agoSignature Prestige Properties International, LLC the ultra-luxury, Miami division of brokerage powerhouse, The Signature Real Estate Companies, opened this week as the excitement and anticipation has been building for several months leading up to the Miami launch.
- 9 months 2 weeks agoThe Signature Real Estate Companies honored its star personnel during its Holiday Extravaganza, a networking, dinner and dance party for 300 of its real estate professionals, December 15 at the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club, Delray Beach.
- Signature Gives Back to Host November Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament Featuring 7-Year-Old Prodigy, Tommy Morrissey11 months 2 weeks agoThis one-arm, 7-year-old golf phenomenon has appeared recently on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel,” as well as “Ellen Show” and “Little Big Shots with Steve Harvey.” He’s a national and international golf star and the Guest of Honor for Signature Gives Back’s (SGB) Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament, November 8 at the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club, Delray Beach, FL. Registration starts at 11:30 a.m.