Think you’ve seen all that South Florida has to offer? Think again! If you’re weighing up the options before deciding on your next home, read on. Signature International Real Estate has an extensive network of agents with insider knowledge and deep roots within South Florida’s community – and we are here to help you uncover SoFlo’s best-kept secrets.
- 4 days 14 hours ago
- 4 days 14 hours ago
South Florida has it all. Most would agree that living here is like being on vacation every day, and the secret is out! As of 2021, Florida’s residential real estate market is absolutely booming – with nearly 1,000 people moving to the Sunshine State daily. Among those, roughly 45 percent head down to South Florida. While there aren’t any official boundaries, the term “South Florida” generally refers to the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, and Monroe counties.
- 8 months agoThe Signature Real Estate Companies (“Signature”), Boca Raton’s #1 brokerage company for transaction volume — among many esteemed kudos — has announced this week its Director of Operations for Signature’s brokerages across the nation, Ms. Lisa Rocque.
- 9 months agoThe COVID-19 pandemic induced a tidal wave of economic losses, leaving several less-prepared real estate brokerages in a pickle. Many found they were blindsided, because they lacked the constellation of products, services and technology to keep pace with competitors. Numerous brokerages suffered major losses.
- 10 months 1 week agoIn its second Broker Power Panel of the year, Broker-President and Principal of The Signature Real Estate Companies (Signature), Mr. Ben G. Schachter hosted an audience of over 200 REALTORS® throughout the nation to learn more intricacies about the luxury market, which has been resilient during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 10 months 3 weeks agoMost real estate relationships are “held at arm’s length,” however establishing a mentorship relationship requires placing your utmost trust in your mentor. A real estate mentor — who shares “the good, the bad and the ugly” — has the responsibility of teaching ethics and the path to professional and work-life excellence.
- 1 year agoWhat better way to welcome the Phase One reopening of Palm Beach County this past Monday than with a well-choreographed talent show with 16 acts and an audience of more than 200? The indomitable Signature Gives Back (SGB), the 501(c)(3) charitable arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies, produced its Fourth Annual Signature’s Got Talent — “virtually” interactive —last Saturday night, MATCHING dollar-for-dollar each donation. The result: SGB’s Board of Directors will give a $5,000 largesse to The Soup Kitchen of Boynton Beach to help with meal assistance, immunizations, diapers and household necessities for local citizens throughout the current pandemic.
- 1 year 1 month agoAt a time when REALTORS® must up their game to remain relevant in this chosen profession, there remains the voice of great reason and encouragement: Mr. Mike Ferry.
- 1 year 1 month agoTotalBrokerage has earned the loyalty of: The Miami Association of REALTORS®; Optimar International; franchisees of Douglas Elliman Real Estate, Century 21, and Exit; and Marathon & Lower Keys Association of REALTORS®. “Perceptive brokerages and REALTOR® associations are onboarding promptly,” says TotalBrokerage Co-Founder and Broker-President & Principal of The Signature Real Estate Companies, Mr. Ben G. Schachter.
- 1 year 2 months ago
A place of calm and a benchmark of the times, The Signature Real Estate Companies initiated distance learning via live and recorded ZOOM video conferences this past month, refining its independent contractor sales force, educating those seeking Sales Associate licensure, and welcoming guest REALTORS® seeking the Signature way of life.