- 2 months 4 weeks agoThe Signature Real Estate Companies honored its star personnel during its Holiday Extravaganza, a networking, dinner and dance party for 300 of its real estate professionals, December 15 at the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club, Delray Beach.
- Signature Gives Back to Host November Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament Featuring 7-Year-Old Prodigy, Tommy Morrissey4 months 3 weeks agoThis one-arm, 7-year-old golf phenomenon has appeared recently on HBO’s “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel,” as well as “Ellen Show” and “Little Big Shots with Steve Harvey.” He’s a national and international golf star and the Guest of Honor for Signature Gives Back’s (SGB) Inaugural Charity Golf Tournament, November 8 at the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club, Delray Beach, FL. Registration starts at 11:30 a.m.
- 5 months 2 weeks agoWith its doors open for real estate business just two months in vibrant downtown Boca Raton, Signature ONE Luxury Estates, LLC (SOLE), a brokerage office of The Signature Real Estate Companies, earned its official welcome by Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer on Tuesday, September 25, with a formal ribbon-cutting grand opening. Guests joined SOLE’s group of a dozen agents to welcome the mayor and officially welcome the addition of newest mega-agent, Bambi Ross.
- 7 months 2 weeks ago
BOCA RATON, FL--- The Signature Real Estate Companies is filled with talented people who cross many genres in addition to real estate expertise: song, dance, interpretive poetry, painting. Each year, the company hosts a major fundraiser through its philanthropic division, Signature Gives Back, a talent show held earlier this year at The Funky Biscuit, Boca Raton and last year at Boca Resto Lounge. This coming February, “The Signature Family” will do the same.
- 7 months 3 weeks ago
BOCA RATON, FL--- Signature Gives Back (SGB) has announced in-depth info about its Inaugural Fundraising Golf Tournament slated for Thursday, November 8, 2018 at
the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club in Delray Beach, FL.
Registration starts at 11:30 a.m., with shotgun at 1 p.m., and the tournament concludes with a 5 p.m. networking cocktail reception in The Glen Bar. The event is open to the public and will raise funds to champion UnLIMBited Foundation, Signature Gives Back, and Upward On.
- 10 months agoAssessing the best REALTOR® for your needs exceeds the glitz of advertisements and fast-talking schmoozers. The best indicators of how well you and your “Signature REALTOR®” will work together are vocational personality and social intelligence quotient.
- 11 months 2 weeks agoWritten By Karen Evans and featured in the March Edition of International Opulence... When the new tax plan was announced this past December, many of my fellow real estate professionals had concerns about how it would affect our real estate businesses. Most feared that the reduced home mortgage interest deduction that homeowners could claim, now limited to interest on up to $750,000 of indebtedness, would limit sales of homes in the multimillions of dollars.
- 11 months 3 weeks ago
Signature Gives Back, Inc. (SGB), the charitable arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), hosted its Second Annual "Signature’s Got Talent Show" at The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton, Florida on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018.
“All who attended this talent showcase experienced a magical evening, a combination of entertainment and enlightenment,” SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, Jack Jaiven, said. “We raised more than $5,000 to assist two remarkable children’s charities: KidSafe Foundation and Wayne Barton Study Center.”
- 1 year 1 month agoA great article by Karen Evans, featured in International Opulence Magazine... We all know the traditional methods of purchasing real estate, but you may not realize real estate can also be purchased for tangibles – such as boats, jewelry, trades of other real estate, and foreign and domestic stock portfolios. Here are just a few options for acquiring REAL property in this manner.
- 1 year 2 months agoIn cabaret style, Signature Gives Back, Inc. will showcase the talents of REALTORS® from its affiliated company, The Signature Real Estate Companies, at local hip dinner club and music hub, The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton. The event—open to the public—marks its Second Annual Signature’s Got Talent Show, February 20, 2018 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.