- 2 days 21 hours agoMaking its debut in the City of Clermont, at 1009 East Avenue, The Signature Real Estate Companies (Signature) hosted the grand opening of its 23rd “brick and mortar” brokerage on Nov. 13, 2019. Clermont is one of the fastest growing cities in Central Florida and is strategically located just west of Orlando and north of Disney World. With a population of about 40,000, Clermont also is the largest city in Lake County.
- 2 days 21 hours agoWelcoming the day with a variety of golfers at the prestigious Gleneagles Country Club, Nov. 7, 2019, Signature Gives Back (SGB), the philanthropic arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (Signature), rang in the day's charge of fundraising, saluting veterans worldwide and hosting 8-year-old, one-arm golf prodigy, Tommy Morrissey, for another highly successful golf tourname
- 2 months 2 weeks agoTommy Morrissey owns the power to transform. He influences public opinion as to what a differently abled child can accomplish. It’s really no wonder Tommy has earned the hearts, minds and ears of so many South Florida philanthropists for his well-established achievements in the golf sphere. With only one full arm, this young man has outpaced the likes of Bryson DeChambeau, Keegan Bradley, Ernie Els and Brooks Koepka in his “One-Arm Challenge,” and has spent quality time golfing with Tiger Woods, Phil Michelson, Bubba Watson, Justin Thomas and Rickie Fowler.
- 2 months 2 weeks agoThe Signature Real Estate Companies has ramped up its disaster-relief efforts, with its philanthropic arm, Signature Gives Back, Inc. 501(c)(3) (“SGB”), as it’s done in years past with Hurricanes Maria and Irma, when it subsidized the housing for two families in South Florida for a full year.
- 3 months 1 week agoHurricanes are strong storms that can be life-threatening as well as cause serious property-threatening hazards such as flooding, storm surge, high winds and tornadoes. Preparation is the best protection against the dangers of a hurricane. Download the official Planning Guide provided by Palm Beach County!
- 4 months 2 weeks agoFor the past 12 years, Bonnie Berg and Diana Vasconez have been two stellar team members from The Signature Real Estate Companies’ on-site Wynmoor Real Estate, LLC. “I adore Wynmoor, the residents, directors, associations and everyone involved in the day-to-day running of our community. We have a winning formula,” says Berg.
- 6 months 1 week agoFollowing last week’s House of Representatives vote 236-173 in favor of approving the Equality Act, Signature has assembled appointments to its advisory panel with representatives from its pool of 1,100, the many who proudly reinforce these equal protections the law would offer.
- 6 months 2 weeks ago
The Signature Real Estate Companies gives a hearty welcome to the addition of its initial Coral Springs division and training facility, Signature Florida Gold Realty, conveniently located at 3111 N. University Dr., Coral Springs, FL 33065. Coral Springs, known for its family-friendly community, was an obvious choice for The Signature Real Estate Companies 18th Florida brokerage. It joins an abundant network of Signature’s partnering brokerages within the State of Florida, including the
- 6 months 3 weeks ago
All Signature Real Estate Companies (Signature) talent were on their mark for its 3rd Annual “Signature’s Got Talent,” held May 1, 2019 at The Funky Biscuit, downtown Boca Raton, FL. Master of Ceremonies was the charismatic Broker-President of Signature, Ben G. Schachter. This year Preston Smith won top honors for his original piano composition. Second place went to David Dweck/Greg Gefen for their rock group’s performance. Third place went to Sabrina Zarmati for her piano and guitar pieces.
- 7 months agoSignature Prestige Properties International, LLC the ultra-luxury, Miami division of brokerage powerhouse, The Signature Real Estate Companies, opened this week as the excitement and anticipation has been building for several months leading up to the Miami launch.