- 2 days 13 hours agoSignature Gives Back (SGB), the philanthropic arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), put the finishing touches on an extremely charitable and productive 2017 by awarding its first official grants to two Puerto Rican families severely affected by the devastation of Hurricane Maria. Jack Jaiven, SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, states: “For a young philanthropic organization like SGB, raising more than $10,000 at our First Annual Fundraiser in October was remarkable; however, the more significant accomplishment is utilizing those funds to support two Puerto Rican families who truly need substantial financial assistance.”
- 4 days 18 hours agoSignature Gives Back was featured in Boca Life Magazine for our First Annual Fundraiser at the Silverball Museum. We are sincerely thankful for this wonderful publication!
- 2 weeks 5 days agoA brisk and sunny South Florida morning welcomed a team of Signature Gives Back (SGB) volunteer builders Dec. 14 to help construct a South Florida family’s upcoming home, as part of the Habitat for Humanity® outreach programs. It marks the third consecutive year, SGB has been chosen to assist Habitat for Humanity® in aiding the local community by closing the low-cost housing gap.
- 6 months 2 weeks agoGone are the days when meandering cows would block the two lane roads of Pembroke Pines, FL. From its humble beginnings as a remote airfield surrounded by dairy farms and pines, the city is now one of Florida’s fastest growing communities and is Broward County’s second most populous city. In the 1980s, the city doubled in size but, shortly after Hurricane Andrew in the early 1990s, the city’s expansion skyrocketed.
- 11 months 2 weeks agoThank you to our SUPERSTAR TEAM of Frances and Flavio Kertzman, our firm is now well represented in the beautiful country of Argentina in the heart of Patagonia!
- 1 year 3 months agoHurricanes are strong storms that can be life-threatening as well as cause serious property-threatening hazards such as flooding, storm surge, high winds and tornadoes. Preparation is the best protection against the dangers of a hurricane. Know the difference between the threat levels and plan accordingly.
- 1 year 4 months ago
Here's a safety checklist to review with sellers:
Valuables. Remind customers that strangers will be walking through their home during showings or open houses. Tell them to hide any valuables in a safe place. For security's sake, they should remove keys, credit cards, jewelry, crystal, furs and other valuables from the home or lock them away during showings.
- 1 year 4 months agoThe ultimate goal of a listing agreement is to give yourself enough time to sell a property at the highest price and for the best possible terms. But some terms are not negotiable. Here are answers to four common questions about listing agreements.
- 1 year 4 months agoWe are in the process of developing some networking, technology and training tools that we think are specifically apropos for the UNDER 40 YOUNG PROFESSIONALS; however, every single person from within the Signature Family, regardless of age, will be able to benefit, participate in and use the tools that we are putting together.
- 1 year 4 months agoNew technologies are constantly changing the way we do business. Make sure you’re keeping up with the times. Apps and social media used properly can help new (and veteran) agents grow their business and stay organized. Podcasts can help you stay motivated and tuned in with current market trends and news.