- 1 week agoWritten By Karen Evans and featured in the March Edition of International Opulence... When the new tax plan was announced this past December, many of my fellow real estate professionals had concerns about how it would affect our real estate businesses. Most feared that the reduced home mortgage interest deduction that homeowners could claim, now limited to interest on up to $750,000 of indebtedness, would limit sales of homes in the multimillions of dollars.
- 3 weeks ago
Signature Gives Back, Inc. (SGB), the charitable arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), hosted its Second Annual "Signature’s Got Talent Show" at The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton, Florida on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018.
“All who attended this talent showcase experienced a magical evening, a combination of entertainment and enlightenment,” SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, Jack Jaiven, said. “We raised more than $5,000 to assist two remarkable children’s charities: KidSafe Foundation and Wayne Barton Study Center.”
- 2 months agoA great article by Karen Evans, featured in International Opulence Magazine... We all know the traditional methods of purchasing real estate, but you may not realize real estate can also be purchased for tangibles – such as boats, jewelry, trades of other real estate, and foreign and domestic stock portfolios. Here are just a few options for acquiring REAL property in this manner.
- 2 months 3 weeks agoIn cabaret style, Signature Gives Back, Inc. will showcase the talents of REALTORS® from its affiliated company, The Signature Real Estate Companies, at local hip dinner club and music hub, The Funky Biscuit in Boca Raton. The event—open to the public—marks its Second Annual Signature’s Got Talent Show, February 20, 2018 from 6:30-9:30 p.m.
- 2 months 3 weeks agoSignature Gives Back (SGB), the philanthropic arm of The Signature Real Estate Companies (SREC), put the finishing touches on an extremely charitable and productive 2017 by awarding its first official grants to two Puerto Rican families severely affected by the devastation of Hurricane Maria. Jack Jaiven, SREC Executive Vice President and SGB Vice President, states: “For a young philanthropic organization like SGB, raising more than $10,000 at our First Annual Fundraiser in October was remarkable; however, the more significant accomplishment is utilizing those funds to support two Puerto Rican families who truly need substantial financial assistance.”
- 2 months 4 weeks agoSignature Gives Back was featured in Boca Life Magazine for our First Annual Fundraiser at the Silverball Museum. We are sincerely thankful for this wonderful publication!
- 3 months 1 week agoA brisk and sunny South Florida morning welcomed a team of Signature Gives Back (SGB) volunteer builders Dec. 14 to help construct a South Florida family’s upcoming home, as part of the Habitat for Humanity® outreach programs. It marks the third consecutive year, SGB has been chosen to assist Habitat for Humanity® in aiding the local community by closing the low-cost housing gap.
- 9 months 1 week agoGone are the days when meandering cows would block the two lane roads of Pembroke Pines, FL. From its humble beginnings as a remote airfield surrounded by dairy farms and pines, the city is now one of Florida’s fastest growing communities and is Broward County’s second most populous city. In the 1980s, the city doubled in size but, shortly after Hurricane Andrew in the early 1990s, the city’s expansion skyrocketed.
- 1 year 2 months agoThank you to our SUPERSTAR TEAM of Frances and Flavio Kertzman, our firm is now well represented in the beautiful country of Argentina in the heart of Patagonia!
- 1 year 6 months agoHurricanes are strong storms that can be life-threatening as well as cause serious property-threatening hazards such as flooding, storm surge, high winds and tornadoes. Preparation is the best protection against the dangers of a hurricane. Know the difference between the threat levels and plan accordingly.